Terms and Rates
Two-night stays, regular rate - $130.00 per night w/ deposit of $60.00
Two-night stays, special weekday rate, when available - $110.00 per night w/ deposit of $60.00
Three to Six night stays - $110 per night w/ deposit of $110.00
Weekly (seven nights) - $ 600.00 w/ deposit $150.00
Single night - $ 175.00 w/ deposit $60.00
We sometimes offer reduced rates for off-peak weekdays. Feel free to ask about dates that may be available at a lower rate. As the rates suggest, we encourage guests to stay at least two nights, the Cabin at Lena Park is a country getaway designed for nature lovers and those seeking respite from the stresses of urban life -- we don't try to compete with motels.
All prices above are based on two (2) people. Additional rates may apply to larger groups.
Rental fee payable in full at check-in. Out of state residents may be required to make a damage deposit. Sorry, no credit cards.
General Rental Policies
- One family, (husband, wife and unmarried children) or 4 adults maximum per site.
- No smoking inside cabin. Please inquire about pets.
- No overnight visitors.
- Check-in is 3pm, check out is 1pm (but we'll accomodate your schedule if possible; if you'd like a late check-out please inquire) - Maximum stay of 14 days,
- Cabin rental must be in the name of a person 18 years of age or older who will be present at the cabin for the full term of the reservation
- We expect rentals to be left clean and undamaged. A cleaning or damage fee may be assessed to you.
- Deposits are required within 7 days of making reservations.
It's natural! The cabin at Lena Park is definitely in the woods. We make every effort to operate it with as little impact on the natural landscape as is practical; that means we don't spray for insects outside of the building, we don't mow any more area than is necessary. We try to avoid doing anything that will be harmful to the wildlife. If you're looking for a manicured, suburbanified spot, try the hotel by the Interstate.
- Constructed from white pines grown on our property, hand hewn, saddle notched, and finished the old-fashioned way with linseed oil.
- Features a north facing clerestory roof system for mellow ambient light, dramatic trapezoidal windows looking into an unspoiled oak woodland.
- A sleeping loft with king Size bed.
- Full kitchen.
- Open great room.
- Spacious bathroom with garden tub.
- Expansive deck in back.
- Big roofed front porch with oak deck.
- Fire pit for outdoor fire; we supply firewood.
- Delicately tucked into the woods for an intimate outdoors experience, even when you're indoors.
- Futon and inflatable bed available.
- Coffee Maker
- Bedding and bed pillows
- Lawn furniture
- 27" TV with DTV and NTSC tuner, also DVD - off-air only, CBS, NBC, FOX and PBS and religious programming from South Bend.
- CD player and clock
- Cooking and eating utensils
- Bed and bath linens
- Charcoal grill
- Central heat and A-C
- No Phone - cell phone service is available, but sometimes weak - Verizon and Centennial are generally okay.
© 2000-2007 Big Eastern, Inc.
PO Box 16 North Judson, Indiana, USA 46366
Tel/FAX : 574.896.5800
all rights reserved